Got here on Friday morning. Our plane actually landed over an hour early which totally shocked me cause we are never that early. But then again the flight was only 5 hours and 6 minutes. Thank you pilot. It wasn't a bad flight thought cause we had the middle seat open.
Saturday we went to the Day of Days Event. We let people cut in line so Wally wouldn't see us. When he finally did he looked up, smiled, and raised his eyebrows. He had to have known we were coming. We are such rule breakers. They said no hugs, no pictures and well we got both of those. I would so blame Wally for that. :) He wouldn't stop talking to us. Not our fault.

More pictures coming soon!!
After the event we went to eat at Hermosa Beach. I just love the beach.

If I could win the lotto I would so move to CA right now.
More pictures coming later.
0 comments:
I Love Comments!