Seriously the twitter wars going back and forth recently have to stop. If you don't like what someone says just unfollow them. Put life into prospective. The drama is giving me a big headache.
We know someone that recently had to bury his step son. His step son was killed in the war overseas. 25 years old. So sad. Just watched the video on our paper's website and cried. You can find the article here.
I really want a sorta logo so I can stick some flyer in my neighbors mailboxes. Whomever has kids. I want to borrow their kids for kid pictures. I would do it for free cause I am not that good yet. I keep itching to buy a Nikon D90 but I had to get my car fixed this past week and that is a little more important right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
I Love Comments!