Not commenting on all but everything really IS bigger in NYC. I love it thanks for sharing these pics. NYC looks like a magical place to visit in during the holidays. I really like the water ornaments looks like you were there as they brought them in, really made for some great pictures.
Thats Rockafeller Center or Square right with all the ice skaters. Never been...but I am sure of it. And well if I am wrong then I am wrong but I am pretty sure its it.
2 comments:
Not commenting on all but everything really IS bigger in NYC. I love it thanks for sharing these pics. NYC looks like a magical place to visit in during the holidays. I really like the water ornaments looks like you were there as they brought them in, really made for some great pictures.
Thats Rockafeller Center or Square right with all the ice skaters. Never been...but I am sure of it. And well if I am wrong then I am wrong but I am pretty sure its it.
Anyway very christmasy, love it.
Rockerfeller Center. It wasn't that crowded when I went.
I Love Comments!